This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch, libstdc++ testsuite] Shrink more tests for simulator
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at mips dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 21:59:30 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch, libstdc++ testsuite] Shrink more tests for simulator
- References: <2591f3c8-28db-4656-a635-af9c65fc5e91@EXCHHUB01.MIPS.com>
On 14 December 2012 18:10, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> Here are four more C++ tests that fail for me when run under the GNU
> simulator. I would like to shrink them to use less memory in the same
> way as the other tests that I modified earlier.
> OK to checkin?