This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: application/xml mime-type in recent libstdc++ doc changes
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- To: Benjamin De Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 07:49:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: application/xml mime-type in recent libstdc++ doc changes
- References: <50781A8E.email@example.com> <50C58DD8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20121210095223.7b0236dc@oakwood>
Am 10.12.2012 18:52, schrieb Benjamin De Kosnik:
>>> libstdc++-v3/doc/xsl/customization.xsl.in is marked as
>>> svn:mime-type = application/xml
>>> at least on the 4.7 branch, having some unexpected outcome for svn
>>> diff. If this was unintended, could you change the svn:mime-type
>>> back to text?
> This is unintentional, and frankly I don't know how the inital mime
> type was created or how to fix it. Any pointers? Can you do it and tell
> me how?
I did a 'svn propset svn:mime-type text/xml customization.xsl.in', both on the
branch and the trunk. text/xml is the default mime-type for *.xsl files. The
file now appears in svn diff output.