This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: application/xml mime-type in recent libstdc++ doc changes
- From: Benjamin De Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 09:52:23 -0800
- Subject: Re: application/xml mime-type in recent libstdc++ doc changes
- References: <50781A8E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <50C58DD8.email@example.com>
> > libstdc++-v3/doc/xsl/customization.xsl.in is marked as
> > svn:mime-type = application/xml
> > at least on the 4.7 branch, having some unexpected outcome for svn
> > diff. If this was unintended, could you change the svn:mime-type
> > back to text?
This is unintentional, and frankly I don't know how the inital mime
type was created or how to fix it. Any pointers? Can you do it and tell