Re: Build/Makefile question

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 1:45 PM, Caroline Tice <cmtice@google.com> wrote:
> Ian Tayler (in private communication) asked that I get the part of the
> build log that shows the .so and .a files being built and send it to
> the list.  Here it is.

I see the problem.  libstdc++/libsupc++/Makefile.am overrides the
default CXXLINK to invoke libtool with --tag disable-shared.  Your new
shared libraries have only C input files, so they are being linked
with CXXLINK, they are being linked with LINK.  You need to override
the default value of LINK.

Ian