Re: [v3] libstdc++/52309

On 02/19/2012 06:44 PM, Marc Glisse wrote:
On Sun, 19 Feb 2012, Paolo Carlini wrote:

this is what I'm going to apply. Seems straightforward enough to go in now.

While we are into unusual types, EqualityComparable says the result type of == is convertible to bool, but is that type allowed to have an operator! that does weird things? (i.e. do we have to explicitly convert to bool before applying "!" ?)
Oh well, I know that somewhere else, in <algorithm>, we take care of that. Let's do it here too, to be safe, even if it's a bit beyond the scope of the bug, and, if I remember correctly, I complete audit of everything else outside <algorithm> remains to be done ... Thanks.