[v3] PR 51795

Hi,

thus the below is a minimal (more post 4.7.0) patchlet I mean to commit in response to PR51795, barring objections from the release managers. Admittedly, the issue isn't a regression, only an annoying incorrectness issue, thus I did my best to kept the patch minimal, essentially it consists of a static_assert preventing unsafe instantiations of linear_congruential_generator + a couple of lines avoiding incorrect uses of _Mod::__calc elsewhere. The impact of the patch is of course restricted to few c++0x mode features.

Tested x86_64-linux.

Paolo.