Testing more than one multilib by default

AIX builds a separate multilib version of libstdc++.so with pthread
support, which is used when -pthread is used on the command line.

The libstdc++ testsuite doesn't use -pthread by default, so the
dg-require-gthreads callback doesn't pass, and everything under
testsuite/30_threads is UNSUPPORTED.

The pthread multilib can be tested by using:

make check RUNTESTFLAGS="--target_board=unix/-pthread"

Then the 30_threads tests run.

Probably both multilibs can be tested using:

make check RUNTESTFLAGS="--target_board=unix\{,-pthread\}"

 (David, note the backslashes which I missed when I suggested this
form, so if you tried it and it failed, that's probably why.)

Is there any way to make the testsuite always check both multilibs on
AIX, so "make check" does both unix and unix/-pthread ?