This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: libstdc++/51866 too, sorry
- From: François Dumont <frs dot dumont at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 21:34:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: libstdc++/51866 too, sorry
- References: <4F1381E8.email@example.com>
Thanks to this bug report the problem became quite obvious.
In hashtable implementation I take a const reference to the key
part extracted from the passed value and use it even after the value has
been moved to generate a node. This problem only impact
unordered_multiset and unordere_multimap, the container type referenced
in PR 51845.
I will submit test case and patch by Wednesday, perhaps before that
if I can.
On 01/16/2012 02:48 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
I assigned you 51866, the testcase is neat.