Re: libstdc++/51866 too, sorry

Thanks to this bug report the problem became quite obvious.

In hashtable implementation I take a const reference to the key part extracted from the passed value and use it even after the value has been moved to generate a node. This problem only impact unordered_multiset and unordere_multimap, the container type referenced in PR 51845.

I will submit test case and patch by Wednesday, perhaps before that if I can.

François