This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH] hashtable insert enhancement
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: François Dumont <frs dot dumont at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 00:03:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] hashtable insert enhancement
- References: <4F08C297.email@example.com> <4F0B4FD5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 01/09/2012 09:36 PM, François Dumont wrote:
Same patch proposition as the previous one except that I have
revisited the _M_rehash method that was still trying to keep nodes
ordered by their bucket index.
Please go ahead.