This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH v2] [4.6] shared_ptr needs explicit copy constructor
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Chase Douglas <chase dot douglas at canonical dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Matthias Klose <matthias dot klose at canonical dot com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 20:34:52 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] [4.6] shared_ptr needs explicit copy constructor
- References: <email@example.com>
On 3 January 2012 19:17, Chase Douglas wrote:
> PR c++/50500
> * include/bits/shared_ptr.h: Add lazy copy ops even if there's a move
That is the ChangeLog for the front-end part of 50500, isn't it?
Should be something like "Default copy ctor and assignment."
Otherwise this is OK to check in, thanks.
(Do you need me to do the actual check in or can Matthias do it?)