This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH] [4.6] shared_ptr needs explicit copy constructor
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Chase Douglas <chase dot douglas at canonical dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mathias Klose <mathias dot klose at canonical dot com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 16:59:49 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [4.6] shared_ptr needs explicit copy constructor
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 3 January 2012 16:23, Chase Douglas wrote:
> When compiling with a compiler that is conformant to the c++11 spec for PR
> c++/50500, std::shared_ptr must have an explicitly defined copy constructor.
This has already been fixed in GCC 4.7, see PR 50500
PR 51699 is another example of Clang failing to compile the 4.6
library, where the changes are already in 4.7