Re: RE :Re: RE :Re: hashtable local iterator

On 01/02/2012 09:01 PM, François Dumont wrote:
On 01/02/2012 02:27 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
Hi,
Hi

Here is a proposition of patch compiling all your remarks.

2012-01-02 François Dumont <fdumont@gcc.gnu.org>

* include/bits/hashtable_policy.h (_Ebo_helper<>): Rename into the
more specific _Hashtable_ebo_helper. Hide this implementation detail
thanks to private inheritance.

Tested under x86_64 linux normal and debug mode.

Ok to commit ?
Can you please also adjust those comments referring to the deprecated unary_function? Otherwise the patch looks good to me.
Like this Paolo ?
Humm, now I see there is no underscore anywhere in those comments, thus there is no risk of confusion with the deprecated unary_function and binary_function. I'm sorry I may have misread, therefore I think you can just go ahead with the rest of your work and leave out the changes to the comments in include/bits/hashtable.h.

Thanks again,