Re: RE :Re: RE :Re: hashtable local iterator

On 01/02/2012 09:43 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
I also forget to react to the Solaris issue. I just wanted to tell that I
don't see how I could have been more careful regarding the patch. Even if I
now know that _N is reserved under Solaris there are surely many different
reserved keywords under the numerous supported platforms. Is there a list of
those keywords ?
There is:
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/manual/source_code_style.html#coding_style.bad_identifiers
Indeed. And if in doubt, just use a name already used elsewhere, eh ;)