This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch libstdc++]: Fix PR/51673
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 00:39:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch libstdc++]: Fix PR/51673
- References: <CAEwic4borDXPhwyOVorBudwJd1xiM0uvbRquxxBcdNbbjE0ALA@mail.gmail.com>
Hello,Benjamin, can you have a look to this? I suspect the other established
allocators (like, eg, pool) should be also dealt with, but I don't know
versioned namespace well enough to properly review the patch.
additionally to the suggested patch by Pawel Sikora, I added the
adjustments for mt-allocator to it too.
2012-01-01 Kai Tietz<email@example.com>
* config/abi/pre/gnu-versioned-namespace.ver: Adjusted new/delete
operators signature for LLP64 size_t, and adjusted signatures for
mt-allocator using size_t.
Tested for x86_64-w64-mingw32, and regression tested also for
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Ok for apply to trunk and 4.6.x?