Re: [patch PR libstdc++/51135]: Fix [4.7 Regression] SIGSEGV during exception cleanup on win32

On 12/12/2011 07:17 PM, Kai Tietz wrote:
2011/12/12 Paolo Carlini<paolo.carlini@oracle.com>:
On 12/12/2011 06:45 PM, Marc Glisse wrote:
Actually, g++ currently simply ignores the linkage as part of function
types, so this shouldn't have any effect.
Also note that other systems have been using libsupc++ (without using the
whole C++ lib), and I don't think we should play dirty games here and make
the life unnecessarily hard to compilers which in this specific respect are
more conforming than GCC.

Paolo.
Well, could you be please more specific, what in the unwind-cxx.h is
causing especially your questioning here?
Very simply, I don't want we fiddle with delicate things in Stage 3. Thus, for anything != mingw **nothing** should be changed, signatures, linkages, etc. Do whatever you prefer in the config files, but make sure that by default nothing changes.

Thanks,