Re: [v3] add max_size and rebind to __alloc_traits

On 10/06/2011 03:59 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
Yep, I haven't looked into it yet but I agree with Daniel's analysis
(except that propagate_on_container_swap must be a type, not a static
member)

We already have separate tests (using propagating_allocator) which
test the behaviour for non-equal allocators that don't propogate on
container swap, so I see no harm in changing the behaviour of
uneq_allocator by adding:

typedef true_type propagate_on_container_swap;
Great, and we would have confirmation that the whole mechanism works fine also for an allocator unrelated to the C++0x work.
I won't be able to make that fix until late tonight.
Excellent. Myself, I'm going to commit momentarily some other testsuite tweaks further reducing the noise.