This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Patch committed: Fix erasing with reference in old hashtable code
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 01:47:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: Patch committed: Fix erasing with reference in old hashtable code
- References: <email@example.com>
On 05/26/2011 01:09 AM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
This patch fixes a problem with the old hashtable::erase code when the
caller passes a reference to an element in the table, the element is not
the first in the bucket, but it is equal to the first in the bucket.
This is PR 49060, and the patch and test case are from that PR with
minor tweaks. Bootstrapped and ran libstdc++ testsuite on
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Committed to mainline.