Re: using xlocale to implement std::locale class

Hi,
If you want to help you are welcome Sam. I have problem with usage of message catalogs on my platform, I never understood why and I remember that I was quite disappointed that the dgettext do not give any diagnostic regarding issue in load of catalogs. It is designed this way of course but I would appreciate an other method to check for the existence of a catalog.

So my final patch is attached to my post on the 13631 bug entry, can you have a try of it on your side ? There is a test case missing but at least running existing tests with the patch would be a first step.
Indeed, it would be nice if Sam could test the patch. I can also look into it tomorrow or over the next days anyway.

Francois, what did you mean exactly in the audit trail by: "For info a regression has been reported using this patch so it is surely not yet ready."? On which test? In which conditions?

For info Paolo, I haven't created any branch yet. I still plan to do so but lack time for the moment.
Whenever you want...