Re: using xlocale to implement std::locale class

Hi,
Constructively, I would also encourage you to submit fixes, preferably of a sort not breaking the binary compatibility (otherwise, we can still look into the patches now, but would be targeted at the ABI breaking branch opened by Francois)

… but Francois's more recent patch in that bug seems to work without changing the ABI. I must've missed the notification from Bugzilla.
Indeed, I remember Francois made very good progress on those issues, then something tricky surfaced (recently, on this mailing list). It would be great if you two could collaborate...