Re: using xlocale to implement std::locale class

On Wed, 4 May 2011, Takeshi Kobayakawa wrote:

Are there any effort to handle std::locale class with xlocale(extended
locale support)? (here, xlocale.h has nothing to do with XLib' Xlocale.h)

There has been for a while, in libstdc++-v3/config/locale/gnu/.

I am a navite linux programmers, but when I tried to port my code to
darwin(MacOSX), I found one can not create locale object other than "C"
locale. The libstdc++ seems to deal with darwin, so I would like to see
std::locale object working better on darwin.

I didn't know things were that bad...

--
Marc Glisse