Re: Need locale help

On 12/08/2010 11:02 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
On 12/08/2010 10:25 PM, François Dumont wrote:
On 12/07/2010 10:10 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
I didn't really follow in detail the discussion, but in general I can
certainly confirm what Jon replied above, in particular the first
point... Well, maybe I can imagine a compromise ;) What about having
a look to libstdc++/13631?
As the messages facet is not working at all on my side I am not sure
to be able to work on this issue even if I fully agree with the report.
I also think the attached draft patch should be a good starting point.
Let's keep in touch about it.

As regards your "mysterious" local issue, I don't have any special
suggestion, I'm sorry. I used over time quite a few different Linux
distros, and I never seen something similar. Maybe googling a bit could
give you some hints. Also, I suppose somebody on the mailing lists of
the distro itself?

Paolo.
Just a last word on it.

I would like to run the test case with gdb. How do you ask dejaGNU to let the generated exe in place. The log say that it has generated a 2.exe file but I can't find it on my filesystem.

Thanks