Re: [v3] Update libstdc++ baseline on Solaris 2

Hi,

as usual for this kind of changes, which are supposed to affect only
Solaris, assuming you also regtested on x86_64-linux, no objections from
me. I only want to add..
> Finally, std::system_error::system_error(std::error_code) was probably
> removed by this patch:
>
> 2010-09-16  Paolo Carlini  <paolo.carlini@oracle.com>
>
> 	* include/std/system_error (system_error::system_error(error_code),
> 	system_error(error_code, const string&), system_error(int, const
> 	error_category&), system_error(int, const error_category&,
> 	const string&)): Fix for what() to return the NBTS recommended in
> 	the Note in 19.5.6.2/14.

that the symbol was evidently exported inadvertently, only because a
regular expression used to match: the symbol doesn't belong to an extern
template instantiation neither its code is defined in the .cc file, is
defined inline. Thus, as far as I can see we are not risking any
breakage: before the change user code could not possibly have referenced
the library symbol.