Re: experimental debug bitset patch

Il 26/11/10 22.12, François Dumont ha scritto:
Hi

This is patch to fix a test in debug experimental mode and to simplify bitset.
Ok, thanks. While you are at it, if you want to add a one-line comment before the ifdef-ed out code saying that we want to preserve the C++0x property of std::bitset of being a literal type in debug-mode too, and that we should figure a proper solution for this issue, it would be nice.