Re: debug unordered_multi erase patch

Il 26/11/10 21.47, François Dumont ha scritto:
Hi

debug unordered_multimap and unordered_multiset erase from key are not correctly implemented and no test was showing this problem.
Ok. A minor nit would be that normally - outside a special case in std::list if I remember correctly - in the library we *never* postincrement iterators for performance reasons: agreed, given today's optimizers, in particular for the pretty simple iterator types of the std containers, probably this traditional general rule of thumb isn't so important anymore, but let's stick to it for now (actually, as matter of style, we don't postincrement *anything*, just in case you didn't notice already, not even integers)

Please post what you actually will end up committing (and its ChangeLog entry)

Thanks