Re: include/limits compile time overflow

On 11/03/2010 04:11 PM, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> Better yet, can we get it from a compiler intrinsic?

You are right, we have the infrastructure in place in c-cppbuiltin.c and
the task seems pretty simple. I'll work on it as soon as possible.
However, Stage 1 just ended, and if we want to be fully correct we have
also to deal with similar logic for digits10, meaningful for integral
types too. As a stop-gap fix, I'm going to commit the below, after
x86_64-linux multilib testing finishes.

Thanks,
Paolo.