Re: debug mode performance patch

On 11/02/2010 11:17 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
This morning I wondered if we could learn something from this work,
which we have been able to apply without breaking the binary compatibility:

(see also the ensuing exchanges until the final commit in October,
2007). Maybe Jakub is willing to have a look too, I'm adding him in CC.

As a minor nit, I see some unuglified names, like transfered_iterators.

Ok, I will take care of it and resubmit the patch before the end of the week.

François