Re: separating includes: tr1 from c++0x

On 10/28/2010 01:30 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Note that regex (just a boilerplate) is actually already the tr1
> version, should be moved as-is to tr1 itself. boost_sp_counted_base.his
> pretty small, we could have duplicated it when we split shared_ptr.
> Pretty simple stuff.

This morning, I wanted to just do the above as part of other minor
clean-ups, and "one cherry calls for another" (as we say in italian ;) I
ended up taking care of the whole tr1_impl directory. I'm attaching
below what I'm thoroughly testing at the moment. Please let me know if
you think it will make the constexpr merge unnecessarily difficult - I
don't think so - otherwise I guess I will just go ahead in one day or so...