[patch] localization testing

Hi

I noticed that all the localization tests were considered as unsupported on my platform despite I do have localization support. The problem was in the dg-require-namedlocale deja gnu extension. This proc consider that there is no localization support if any of the 24 tested locales is missing and I have one missing. This patch change the behavior of this proc, now it takes the name of the locale to check and only test this one. I have updated all tests to check for the required locale(s).

Tested under x86_64-linux. Some of the tests that was unsupported are now failing on my platform. Looks like I am missing the libstdc++ catalog saying that please stands for 'bitte' in german and 's'il vous plaît' in french. I have also a problem with a monetary format in money_put/put/char/9780-3.cc, with glibc 2.11.1 I should have '-12.345.678,90 EUR ' but I have '-EUR 12.345.678,90'. Nothing that makes this patch invalid.

François