Re: [patch] debug mode

On 07/31/2010 10:46 AM, François Dumont wrote:
> Ok, I will consider all your remarks when I come back from vacations
> in 2 weeks.
Ok, great.

I think you should also consider removing _GLIBCXX_DEBUG_ASSERT
completely, because after your patch it becomes largely unused, and I
think we should do our best to avoid including the whole stl_algobase.h
in safe_iterator.h: I think moving _Iter_base to
stl_iterator_base_types.h should avoid adding includes completely
(iterator_traits, random_access_iterator_tag, are already used in
safe_iterator.h anyway)