[v3] docbook 4.5->5.0

Switches to the current DocBook version (5.0) from 4.5.

This was accomplished via the

docbook5/stylesheet/upgrade/db4-upgrade.xsl

script, then checking that the transformation was valid xml. (It is.)

To validate, I tried to use xmllint --relaxng, but ran into (apparently
known) problems, so I just switched back to using a DTD. (But the new
5.0 one.) Experimenting with this other schema stuff will just have to
wait, but should be easy now that the version bump is done. Bonus
points if one can figure out how to link in the doxygen XML from
api.xml, sigh.

To validate to this DTD, I had to do the following changes:

table/info/title->table/title
biblioentry/biblioid/citetitle->biblioentry/citetitle
and there were some issues with <filename> inside <literal>.

All easy to fix. All the html/pdf etc seem fine.

tested x86_64/linux

-benjamin