Re: [fixincludes, v3] Enable full ISO C99 support for C++ on Solaris 10+

Paolo Carlini <paolo.carlini@oracle.com> writes:

> I'm not sure to understand: at the beginning of this thread I see only a
> *very* trivial change in the libstdc++ directory, tweaking a testcase.
> Thus, if the rest is approved, for sure the library changes are fine ;)
>
> Now, if you ask me, the serious changes should only go in mainline, but
> I'm not the one taking that decision...

That's exactly my point: enabling full C99 support in libstdc++ for
Solaris 10+ is clearly ok for mainly, perhaps ok for 4.5, but probably
too late/inappropriate/risky for 4.4.  Comments on that question are the
guidance I'm looking for.

Thanks.
        Rainer

Rainer Orth, Center for Biotechnology, Bielefeld University