[v3] update docs

The attached patch makes a few (I hope) improvements to the libstdc++ docs:

Change link text from "here" to something more descriptive that works
better in printed documentation.
Link from the FAQ about LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the related section of the manual.
Fix a typo (?) in that section of the manual, GNU ld uses -rpath not --rpath.
Expand that section of the manual to cover LD_RUN_PATH and ldconfig/crle.
Mention string::shrink_to_fit() when talking about shrink to fit strings.
Document the prerequisites for generating html docs.

I won't check this in until I know how to regenerate the html
correctly, so I'll leave it here for comments in the meanwhile.

        * doc/xml/faq.xml: Link to manual.
        * doc/xml/manual/using.xml: Expand dynamic libraries section.
        * doc/xml/manual/strings.xml: Mention shrink_to_fit() member.
        * doc/xml/manual/prerequisites.xml: List requirements for generating
        html docs.