Re: Updating nth_element for C++0x

On 23 Aug 2009, at 20:36, Paolo Carlini wrote:

Paolo Carlini wrote:
I think __unguarded_partition_pivot should be inline, also all the
function calls must be fully qualified with std, other than that the
patch looks very nice to me. I'm going to apply it locally and give it a
try.

While testing a noticed you were unsure about __move_median_to_front vs
__move_median_first. For now I have here consistently the latter (patch
regtests fine). Is that name your preference?

Whichever you have set on is fine.

That reminds me of another thing. With this patch, we now never use std::__median. However I left it in the code as it seems to be a documented SGI extension.

Chris