This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch] two libstdc++ doxygen tweaks
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 01:51:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] two libstdc++ doxygen tweaks
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> ok for trunk?
I think this qualifies as obvious, really.