Re: Multiple std::messages instances for different text domains

Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> I'm looking at the implementation of std::messages
> (libstdc++-v3/config/locale/gnu), and I'm trying to understand the
> following.

[snip]

We have a couple of long standing Bugzilla PRs about messages, and I
would suggest you to check if the problem you are seeing is already
known. In any case, more generally, the implementation, AFAIK, is far
from being complete and satisfactory, if you could concretely help, that
would be much appreciated!

Thanks,