Re: Code Throws Exception

To understand in better way,
There are 3 parts with my application.
Server, Client library and client
The whole application (Server & client library) is compiled with GCC4.1.2 &
libstdc++.so.6.0.8. in RHEL5.2 PC and package has got created
After install the package with one more PC which is also RHEL5.2 (GCC4.1.2 &
libstdc++.so.6.0.8), I wrote a client code. The client throws exception. It
is with strings.(I am not sure the reason).

[Note : A small check was, I have copied libstdc++.so.6.0.3 from RHEL4 PC -
Now the client is working fine - It is not throwing any exception -But it
didn't retrieved any data - Reason is server didn't boot up - Because of the
copy (libstdc++.so.6.0.3) â Thatz the correct behavior.]

But why the same client is not able to up with the libstdc++.so.6.0.8?
Is there any option missed out? Why my code is not compatible with
libstdc++.6.0.8?
What all I have to check from my side to resolve this issue?

-ruks