This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Code Throws Exception
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: ruks <rukmanisivakumar at rediffmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 21:34:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: Code Throws Exception
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Recently I have migrated my code from GCC3.4.3 to GCC4.1.2.
> It has server and client module. I have installed the package with
> Server gets executed but while running the client it throws "Terminate
> called after throwing instance of 'JTCSystemCallException' Aborted"
Hi, that exception does not come from libstdc++ so you should debug
the client to find out where it is thrown from. In any case this list
is for discussing development of libstdc++ not using it, so your
question would be more appropriate on the gcc-help mailing list or
somewhere relevant to the RHEL gcc packages, please follow up there.
> Suppose if I changed to libstdc++.so.6.0.3, then client gets executed with
> out error. But server stops.
> I have to retain libstdc++.so.6.0.8.
Yes, if part of your application is built with gcc 4.1.2 and linked
with libstdc++.so.6.0.8 then you will need to use that version (or a
later one) at runtime.