Re: [c++0x] List of what __GLIBCXX__ version headers become available?

Jonathan Wakely wrote:

The C++0x library status is shown at
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/manual/status.html#manual.intro.status.standard.200x

Ah! Nice! It might be nice to add a link to that from the home page. Or perhaps I just missed it.

However, that shows the status for the subversion trunk, to get the
info you want you'd need to check the docbook xml source in each GCC
release to see when the status changed for each item.  It might make
sense to add an extra column to the table showing the release in which
the status changed to Y.

Adding such a column would be a great help to me, and I suspect others too.

--Beman