Re: Note missing constexpr for random number generator classes.

> Well, constexpr is missing from the C++ front-end, as a C++0x core
> feature. I'm not sure it's worth pointing out everywhere in the
> library docs that we can't be close to the current specifications in
> this area.

I think this might be useful when the constexpr work is completed, since
many of the constexpr uses have some implementation bits done. This
would provide a checklist for the fixups. I'm not quite sure it's
many more places than what is already noted. So, I would be inclined to
specify this in detail.

The random status in general is just a half stab, probably there are
more comments that you two could provide but I wanted to just have a
better idea of the C++0x status. I'm in favor of less brevity if it
helps us all get on the same page WRT what the status is and what is
needed.

> We should also do the same as regards concepts, for
> example, etc., etc, ... If it's not there already, probably we need
> just a blanket disclaimer.

Well, the concepts bits are detailed in many places. I think finer
detail is helpful.

-benjamin