Re: throw(), pure and const flags on functions

Jan Hubicka wrote:

> Over last weekend for EH improvements I got profile-use tramp3d binary
> down from 1900Kb to 1800kb, that is 5% savings so I think this is
> resonable estimate.  I will need to combine changes I have so far
> together and get better stats that I should have ready by Friday.

Yes, 5% is still very valuable.  With code size, every little bit helps;
there are no hot spots.

As for "new", yes, there is nothing we can do about that.  Users who are
concerned with EH resulting from dynamic memory allocation should of
course use the nothrow form of new.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell