Re: Sampling bug in uniform_real (random)

Gabriel Corona wrote:
> Sorry, I read the wrong part of 5.1.1.
> So yes this is the correct behaviour for TR1.
> I missed the difference on this point between TR1 and the
> C++0x drafts.

Good, I'm glad we agree about the correct interpretation of TR1. In any
case, it's time to  start seriously work on the C++0x counterpart of
those facilities, which is quite different. You will find few messages
about that a few weeks ago and also some code. If you have special
suggestions, indications, more than welcome!