Re: Sampling bug in uniform_real (random)

Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Then please explain exactly how you are reading 5.1.1/9.

By the way, note that this discussion is largely academic: unless you
can convince me that we are dealing with an hard bug in the
implementation (vs, maybe, a quality of implementation issue and I'm
also not sure), I don't think we want to change anything in the TR1 code
because C++0x is completely different here.