Re: [patch] fix thread test cases for solaris.

Paolo,

Paolo Carlini wrote:

That was not the question.

We disagree about the answer too.

Aha, this is an answer for me.

The question was, implictely asked, why do you do this per test case and not per arch/os?

Because nobody sent over patches certainly correct and improving the current situation. That's why patches are certainly welcome, generic complaints are not...

It was not meant as a complaint. And you should know that. I'm not complaining at all, I try to understand. But if nobody is able to give me an answer it might sound as a complaint. But this is not my fault.

I'll stay silent and put my effort elsewhere.

Andreas