Re: Split of tr1 and std random facilities and completion of latter

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> Please review the current state of gnu.ver, specifically
> GLIBCXX_3.4.11, and let me know if you see anything amiss.

Ok, thanks. I'm having again a look, I don't see anything new - which I
didn't follow during the development stages, thus everything seems still
in goo shape. If I will spot something weird over the next days, I'll
let you know immediately.