Re: [v3] mutex vs. cstdatomic

Hi,
> There appears to be an include ordering issue on darwin:
>
> No joy:
> #include "gstdint.h"
> #include <cstdatomic>
> #include <mutex>
>
> OK:
> #include "gstdint.h"
> #include <mutex>
> #include <cstdatomic>
>
> Adjusting this allows bootstrap on darwin again.
Most likely I'm saying the obvious, but certainly the above should be
further investigated: if the facilities in <cstdatomic> explicitly
require the facilities in <mutex>, then the latter should be included
explicitely by the former, otherwise, if it's because of an
implementation detail, that is <mutex> includes something that
<cstdatomic> also happen to need and at the moment doesn't include by
mistake, that should be also fixed ASAP.