Re: Split of tr1 and std random facilities and completion of latter

Hi,

as one of the main authors of tr1/random, I strongly suggest slowing
things down a bit here: all in all I don't think this is 4.4 material.
Among other things, I have some C++0x code (+ testcases) which I want to
compare to what is suggested by Ed and, for example, for Gamma variables
we want certainly to switch to the Marsaglia / Tang algorithm (ACM
Transactions in Mathematical Software, Vol. 26, No. 3, Sept. 2000, Pages
363-372). Any change to the algorithms implies almost certainly changes
to the layout and size of the classes and even if this is experimental
code, I think minimizing the ABI changes is a good idea in C++0x mode too.