Duplicate emails about random

*Sigh*

Please treat the email with subject
"Split of tr1 and std random facilities and completion of latter"
as the one to look at.

There is a straggler with subject
"Split of tr1and std random and completion of latter."
from 3dw4rd that you should ignore.

We are the same person and the patches are substantially the same but
there was a file left out of the one in the second email (which was
really first but got sent later).  I didn't think my "first" email would
ever make it so I sent the "second".  Which arrived first.  Yeah.

This was caused by an email problem.

Again, apologies for the noise.

Ed