Re: [v3] c++0x <mutex> and <condition_variable>

.. Hint: if you want to convince yourself, on linux, that we are on the safe track vs these features, I suggest sabotaging the autconf tests for cstdint and for gthreads individually or both, in order to make sure the outcome is false, rebuild and run the testsuite. Since at this point we are rather confident that the tests themselves are accurate, we should be safe.