Re: Bootstrap failure on i386-unknown-freebsd6.3

Hi Gerald,

>         * config/locale/gnu/ctype_members.cc: Include <cstdio>.
>         * config/locale/generic/ctype_members.cc: Likewise.

> I assume?

> ctype_members.cc:140: error: 'EOF' was not declared in this

Indeed, when cleaning up the headers like this, there is some danger of breaking slightly less widespread targets... but frankly I find hard to believe the failure you are reporting: because exactly because of that usage of EOF in ctype_members.cc I added the inclusion of <cstdio> in the both the gnu and the generic ctype_members.cc (per the above). Are you sure your tree is *completely* up to date? Can you please double check that the ctype_members.cc which is compiled for your target actually includes <cstdio>? Honestly, I don't have other ideas...

Paolo.

PS I see that probably better including <cstdio> also in config/locale/darwin/ctype_members.cc, but this is really another issue...