Re: HELP! longstanding abi_check failures on i686 & x86_64 (linux-gnu)

> I don't understand the abi_check test very well.  How do I debug it
> and what can I post that would be helpful.

It looks like this has been already fixed up, but I want to just add
that to debug abi_check fails, just look for the abi_check output in
libstdc++.log. It has an "incompatible" section with details on the
symbols that have errors.

In the future, pasting the "incompatible" section into messages like
this is useful.

best,
-benjamin